Wednesday, April 9, 2008

LIKES
There are a lot of things I like. Here are a whole bunch:

Go Fug Yourself
Brilliant writing, and really good points. Much more fun than reading Star, or US Weekly, or OK! I would know.

Thor the Rock Warrior

Big Red and Shiny


OH+T Gallery



The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum


The Distillery

Forest Hills Cemetery's art shows

D Bead Letter I Educational Block S L I Pewter Ransom Font k Crackeleur Capital Letter E (Takoma Park, MD) s002

Katherine Kersten


CLICK FOR A PIECE ON STD'SThis woman is not doing wonders for feminism, let alone the world. I can't believe she has a column, or people that like her. Just look at her. I also strongly dislike most of the commenters on her "articles". This article had me stomping on the newspaper in anger.


















No comments: